1. to think different thoughts with one's self, mingle thought with thought, to ponder, to revolve in mind
2. to converse, discourse with one, argue, discuss
With a strong background in apologetics and philosophy, I regularly get questions about my faith and what I think on particular
issues. Here's many of the questions that come up and how I answer them.
- Is the world 6,000 years old?
- How should Christians treat homosexuals
- What makes Christianity the only way
- Is the Bible God's word
- How do we understand the Bible
- How do we know God exists
- Should Christians study philosophy